IntheBullseye.com  

Go Back   IntheBullseye.com > Hot Reads ...In the Bullseye > The Texans

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2019, 07:48 AM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arky View Post
Watson really needs to have one of these type of games go his way. Pendergast pointed out on the radio last night that four times in Watson's 23 starts, he has given the team a 4th quarter lead only to have the defense blow the game. Seattle and New England in 2017, Philly last year and last night. McClain takes it deeper:

I suppose he will just have to be content with the fact that he did what he had to do and that he only can control what he can control....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm liking what I'm seeing with the new running backs. Duke Johnson and Carlos Hyde were showing some moves not seen in these parts in a while. It's early but the future looks bright.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That sound you heard in the late 4th quarter was all the Debbie Downer's heads exploding on social media when Watson engineered the 2-play 75 yard drive to take the lead. Yep, they (the Texans) eventually lost but what a beautiful mess....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up is the Jags and the early line is Texans by 10.
Hyde was fantastic and Johnson was solid, especially receiving. RB went from a negative to a positive and all it took was a terrible injury for a good guy. Run Blocking was almost as good as the pass blocking was bad.