IntheBullseye.com  

Go Back   IntheBullseye.com > Not Quite ...In the Bullseye > Feedback and Updates

Old 08-20-2010, 08:41 PM
Regular Starter

I know I find it very irritating when Texan Chick seems to always be trying to drive traffic to her blog and while Dale doesn't do it anywhere near as often, it is still an irritant. Just seems ...... unseemly. Like you are trying to get traffic moved to your blog.
Old 08-22-2010, 09:31 AM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
I know I find it very irritating when Texan Chick seems to always be trying to drive traffic to her blog and while Dale doesn't do it anywhere near as often, it is still an irritant. Just seems ...... unseemly. Like you are trying to get traffic moved to your blog.
You're definitely right about TC, that gal is very entrepreneurial when it comes to hustling her website.
Doesn't she have a law degree ? That's a lot of time and effort and probably money to go all the way thru law school then end up not using it and instead doing a football-blog.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:26 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
You're definitely right about TC, that gal is very entrepreneurial when it comes to hustling her website.
Doesn't she have a law degree ? That's a lot of time and effort and probably money to go all the way thru law school then end up not using it and instead doing a football-blog.
Her husband is a big time lawyer,iirc and she is also part of the firm, again iirc.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Regular Starter

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
I'm guessing doing a football blog is a lot more fun.