IntheBullseye.com  

Go Back   IntheBullseye.com > Hot Reads ...In the Bullseye > The Other 31 Teams

Old 07-03-2008, 10:45 AM
On the Sidelines

Default Brett Favre has an "itch"

Quote:
With his family "tugging" on him to play, Brett Favre has an "itch" to come out of retirement and report to training camp with the Green Bay Packers later this month, according to sources close to the team and player.

Favre has communicated his potential desire to coach Mike McCarthy but talks have not advanced to a substantive stage, a Packers source said.
Link

I know it has to be hard to retire from football. I didn't even play in the NFL and I miss playing football. The competitiveness, the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat..there is nothing like it. When you are competitor like Brett, it's going to be very hard to walk away. Brett's problem is a problem I wish I had. Good Luck on your decision Brett....the NFL world will be waiting.
Old 07-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Regular Starter

You can't really blame him......I got sick of him and the whole Favre retirement issue about two years ago. It's not even all his fault, the media makes it much worse.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:25 AM
Regular Starter

yea, i was pretty much flipping through the channels yesterday and every single time i passed the espn/fsn section of channels it was different hosts talking about the same thing. brett favre hinted at maybe wanting to possibly consider thinking about trying to comeback. got it. next. is brett favre THAT big of a deal? especially on a national level? i didn't think he was...

i think the football nation needs to step a foot down and say, "brett favre, it's ridiculous that you're even putting yourself back into this silliness. so if indeed you do screw over aaron rodgers one mo' again you WILL NOT get another press conference to re-retire."
Old 07-04-2008, 07:55 AM
Regular Starter

I know there is a lot of Favre hero worship around, but off the field, I really think Farve is an ass and have felt that way for several years. Personally, I would put him in the class with Pete Rose and Roger Clemmens.
Old 07-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Regular Starter

Yawn... Who is the bigger drama queen, Brett Favre or Roger Clemens.
Old 07-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Pro Bowler

I don't know, I kinda feel for Favre. He has been in the spotlight so long, and he has been shown so much love, who wouldn't hate to give it up?
Old 07-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Regular Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Yawn... Who is the bigger drama queen, Brett Favre or Roger Clemens.
oh, roger clemens wins this by a mile and a half