IntheBullseye.com  

Go Back   IntheBullseye.com > Hot Reads ...In the Bullseye > The Texans
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2021, 03:05 PM
All-Pro

It's nice to see a terrible team try, that is absolutely true. And they've beaten a couple of good teams, too. Which will probably condemn the franchise to many more years of purgatory as the owner will surely conclude that the team's methodology is working, but that's a conversation we can have another time.
Old 12-26-2021, 05:43 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
It's nice to see a terrible team try, that is absolutely true. And they've beaten a couple of good teams, too. Which will probably condemn the franchise to many more years of purgatory as the owner will surely conclude that the team's methodology is working, but that's a conversation we can have another time.
I agree winning doesn't help the Texans long term. But at this point I'd rather root for David Culley's interests and the interests of the players then the interests of the Houston Texans franchise. The coaching staff and players are a bunch of lovable losers in my eyes. The ownership feels like a modern version of the end of the Hapsburgs.
Old 12-26-2021, 09:44 PM
Hall of Fame

Texans play their last road game next Sunday vs. the 49'ers. Early line has the 49'ers as 15 pt favorites. Will be interesting to see if the Texans and Davis Mills can keep it going..... I, of course, will predict a 49er blowout......