IntheBullseye.com  

Go Back   IntheBullseye.com > Hot Reads ...In the Bullseye > The Texans
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2020, 02:31 AM
All-Pro

This was one of the ugliest loses I've ever seen. Our guards absolutely suck, can't wait for Devlin to be gone. Maybe he is a good coach, and the talent sucks. Don't know.

Most likely needs it's a new thread, but who would you guys like to see as the next head coach? my top candidate is Robert Saleh Defensive Coordinator for the 49ers. Man sounds like he gets it. And maybe he can bring in DeMeco Ryans and Johnny Holland for the defensive coaches. And Wes Welker as an offensive coach. Just to name a few names tied to the Houston area.
Old 10-27-2020, 06:15 PM
Regular Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
This was one of the ugliest loses I've ever seen. Our guards absolutely suck, can't wait for Devlin to be gone. Maybe he is a good coach, and the talent sucks. Don't know.
I think at this point it's safe to conclude that he's average at best. He definitely hasn't shown the ability to get more out of less.

Speaking of guards, what happened to Scharping? Last year there was talk that he could be better than Howard. This year he has gone from starter, to rotating for two games, to playing zero offensive snaps the last four games.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:29 AM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
I think at this point it's safe to conclude that he's average at best. He definitely hasn't shown the ability to get more out of less.

Speaking of guards, what happened to Scharping? Last year there was talk that he could be better than Howard. This year he has gone from starter, to rotating for two games, to playing zero offensive snaps the last four games.
They played an interview with Devlin yesterday on the radio, Devlin brought up the covid and lack of growth. He thought he was making Scharping look bad, but what it showed was how bad he was as a coach. This staff has BOB's attutude towards young players. Instead of I have to get them up to speed, its they cant be able to play in the league until they have been here a while.

Sad, and stupid attitude.