IntheBullseye.com  

Go Back   IntheBullseye.com > Hot Reads ...In the Bullseye > The NFL Draft

Old 04-25-2010, 12:24 PM
All-Pro

OK here's what I really want to know: are we gonna see Big Al in the VIP/family section of the viewing area this summer watching his LB nephew in the sessions when fans are permitted to attend practices ?
Old 04-26-2010, 10:14 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy P View Post
Rick is happy with our OL. Butler as the swing Tackle and the addition of Wade Smith means the line is set. Shelley Smith is a OC/OG guy who will compete with Studdard and White. My stomach hurts. I hope they keep an eye out. I hear that Alan Faneca may be looking for a job.
There are some times when I believe Rick Smith is actually listening to me. Now, if we can just get this guy signed to a real contract. To me, he's worth than Antonio Smith to this roster. I just hope the GM believes that.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Pro Bowler

Ah....Ye of little faith. You are all a bunch of hindsighters. I, for one, will wait to see how this group performs on the practice field and in games.