IntheBullseye.com  

Go Back   IntheBullseye.com > Hot Reads ...In the Bullseye > The Texans
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2010, 09:59 PM
All-Pro

Default Texans in the Pro Bowl

Johnson, Foster and Leach(!).

It's not every day that you get a RB and a FB from the same team voted in. Good for those guys, and good for Chick Harris.

But I can't help but notice that they are all BLACK. I certainly hope they vote some WHITE guys in next year like they did last year.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:41 AM
Drafted Rookie

how the hell is MJD starting over Foster?
Old 12-29-2010, 11:55 AM
Regular Starter

Notice all the Mario lovers haven't acknowledged the presence of Babin in the PB. Speaking of the old Oilers, they also got their punt returner in the PB...that's two white guys from one team...dang!

Okay, enough of that.

My favorite player on the team is Vonta Leach and it was great to see his name roll across the screen last night. The man is an animal as a fullback and on Special Teams.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:39 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradodude View Post
My favorite player on the team is Vonta Leach and it was great to see his name roll across the screen last night. The man is an animal as a fullback and on Special Teams.
I am really, really happy for that guy. A fullbacks' job is largely a living hell and I can't imagine his later years are going to be all that comfortable from a physical standpoint, so I'm elated he's getting some well deserved national recognition now.
Old 12-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Pro Bowler

My favorite player this year is Arian Foster by a wide margin. I really like the way the guy has overcome his adversities.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:02 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
My favorite player this year is Arian Foster by a wide margin. I really like the way the guy has overcome his adversities.
My favorite *play* of the season was one from Foster, certainly. It was discussed here at the time, and I think it was against the Ravens. Foster split two defenders and picked up a critical first down while simultaneously managing to get himself out of bounds as Kubiak had once again wasted precious time outs. Foster showed an inspiring mix of athleticism and football intelligence.