IntheBullseye.com  

Go Back   IntheBullseye.com > Hot Reads ...In the Bullseye > The Other 31 Teams

Old 04-24-2008, 03:39 AM
All-Pro

Default Who'll Get On The Other's Nerves First?

a. Terrell Owens.
b. Adam "Pac-Man" Jones.
c. Neither. Both of them will just drive everyone else crazy.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:41 AM
Regular Starter

I think it will be Pac Rat.

T.O. has shown that he has grown up some. He is still a jerk, but he seems to have been a better teammate.

I am not sure Adam can change his stripes. He'll be making it rain at some strip club and rolling with his posse. I feel for Dallas PD.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:13 AM
Regular Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I think it will be Pac Rat.

T.O. has shown that he has grown up some. He is still a jerk, but he seems to have been a better teammate.

I am not sure Adam can change his stripes. He'll be making it rain at some strip club and rolling with his posse. I feel for Dallas PD.
T.O. has always been a good teammate when his team is winning, it's just when they are losing that he shows his true colors
Old 04-24-2008, 10:27 AM
All-Pro

I am going to laugh when the boys draft Talib, he and PacMan together will be a powderkeg.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:53 PM
Regular Starter

Pac Man may be the knucklehead of all knuckleheads who couldn't stay out of trouble if his life depended on it, but is he a troublemaker in the locker room? I can't remember hearing too much about him being a bad teammate, other than him letting his team down by being incarcerated, suspended, etc.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:59 PM
Veteran Depth

I'm going to vote c. I don't think it's very likely but as cowboy hater I'd love to see the drama. A TO locker room meltdown combined with a Pacman off the field meltdown causing a Dallas on the field meltdown would make my day.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:32 AM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
Pac Man may be the knucklehead of all knuckleheads who couldn't stay out of trouble if his life depended on it, but is he a troublemaker in the locker room? I can't remember hearing too much about him being a bad teammate, other than him letting his team down by being incarcerated, suspended, etc.
Seems he and Haynesworth had a fight, or at least that is what a titans fan said on the radio. (It had to be verbal)
Old 04-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Regular Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
Seems he and Haynesworth had a fight, or at least that is what a titans fan said on the radio. (It had to be verbal)
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that one. According to reports it did get physical, although with the 320-lb. facestomper vs. the 185-lb. rainmaker it must not have gone to far since Jones survived.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:06 AM
On the Sidelines

The spotlight is awful small, this ought to be a great show. My vote for noisiest diva is T O, Pac-Punk gets my vote for just being a general nuisance.

As a co worker told me on Thursday...in a conversation about the team from Southern Oklahoma:
Yeah, we run a half way house up there, but at least we will do anything to win.

When I asked him was it worth selling his soul to Jerry Jones:
Well, there is that but we will do anything to win.

Old 04-26-2008, 09:04 AM
Training Camp Fodder

I think as long as the cowboys win they are ok ,but if they struggle...let the circus begins

or will T.O. come out and be a cryboy again
Old 04-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Training Camp Fodder

I'm going to go out on a limb and say C. They'll both drive everyone crazy. I'm sure most NFL locker rooms have their share of knuckleheads, but having 2 of the biggest in the NFL in the same locker room would have to be pretty annoying for those around them all of the time. Players, coaches, trainers, etc.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Pro Bowler

Don't forget Tank Johnson... Between Johnson, Pac and Talib, TO seems rather sedate. He just makes stupid comments but keeps his nose clean off the field for the most part. I don't care who it is just as long as the Cowpies season fizzles out like a scud missile. It would be so pleasing to see all of this blow up in Skeletor's face.
Old 05-24-2008, 05:28 PM
Pro Bowler

Default Coach Philips

Well, sad to say, but Bum's son must pull all those disparate personalities together up there to be all they can. Wish I could pull for him, I just can't. Let the mayhem begin!
Old 05-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Regular Starter

uh...how 'bout (d) f 'em.

i wish an example would have been made of pacman. not for us, for the players. a lifetime ban would be too short. these people who get so much ability, money, fame should know that it is truly a priveledge and that if you act like such a repulsive, crawling, selfish pile of the doo the priveledge is gone. sort of like vick, except imposed by a league looking for a little integrity.

i wish someone had punched t.o. right in his quivering lip so he had something to cry about. he made sticking up for a teammate weak.

jerry jones is a walking carcass, dallas smells like unwashed, dallasites (?) are abundant and proud for no reason, i hate the cowboys!!!!