IntheBullseye.com  

Go Back   IntheBullseye.com > Hot Reads ...In the Bullseye > The Texans

Old 01-03-2021, 06:49 PM
All-Pro

Now you know why I'm calling them the Oilers. Same ol' Oilers.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:20 AM
All-Pro

Who knew Vraeble would take a page from his x boss's playbook on that 4th & 11 ?
Anybody else see that block white-boy Chad made ? Don't see many WRs block like that, and I bet the Chuckster got so excited on that play he spilled that cheap Pabst Blue Ribbon beer he drinks all over himself.
Old 01-04-2021, 11:02 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
Who knew Vraeble would take a page from his x boss's playbook on that 4th & 11 ?
Anybody else see that block white-boy Chad made ? Don't see many WRs block like that, and I bet the Chuckster got so excited on that play he spilled that cheap Pabst Blue Ribbon beer he drinks all over himself.
Haha. Yes, I saw the block from Hansen. Teamwork successfully executed in action was kinda rare with this year's Texans. Is that the players or the coachs or both? Hansen was only targeted 4 times = 2 catches for 16 yards, had the over-turned 2 pointer.

Cooks wants to come back:

https://www.espn.com/blog/houston-te...-could-use-him

I think Cooks, Coutee, Hansen, Fuller and our assorted tight ends is good to above average group and may be one area that doesn't need a lot of attention this off-season.....
Old 01-04-2021, 11:50 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arky View Post

I think Cooks, Coutee, Hansen, Fuller and our assorted tight ends is good to above average group and may be one area that doesn't need a lot of attention this off-season.....
So, of course, we'll draft three of them.
Old 01-05-2021, 11:25 AM
All-Pro

If you necks think I sit around drinking PBR then I haven't been marketing myself very well over these many years.

Reminds me of a time I was playing golf with my grandfather. We were standing around waiting for some idiot or another to shoot and he casually asks, Did I ever tell you how I quit smokin'? No, I say. Well, I was playing golf and we were about to play the back nine and I realized I didn't have any cigarettes and I asked myself, How the hell am I gonna play the back nine if I don't have any damn cigarettes? I guess I'm going to have to quit. So I did.

He paused for a minute, reflectively. Finally he says, Course, that's back when I was drinkin' heavy. I went to the doc and Doc says, Woody (his first and middle names were Woodrow Wilson, he named himself when he was six since the common wisdom was he needed a name in order to go to school), Woody, do you ever drink as much as a fifth a day? Damn, Doc, sometimes I spill that much!