IntheBullseye.com  

Go Back   IntheBullseye.com > Not Quite ...In the Bullseye > Feedback and Updates

Old 07-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Administrator

Default Help Support the Site

Okay, I have completed the internal effort to prepare the site for donations.

http://www.inthebullseye.com/kindness.html

I have attempted to make this as reasonably user-friendly as I could, but please let me know if you have any questions or troubles during your donation process.

Some notes:
- You are allowed to donate early and often.
- There is no official minimum donation, but if you are unable to donate $1.00, then you need the money more than ItB.com.
- There is no maximum donation.
- If you include your username with your donation, I intend (once I figure it out) to include a notation here in the forums to honor your philanthropy.
- If you donate at least $25, you are eligible for a reward premium, a white ItB.com t-shirt with the site name and logo on the front left chest. Please indicate your size (S - XXL) AND your mailing address when you donate.
- The t-shirts will not be ready for shipping for another 3 weeks, so please be patient.
- PayPal is the most efficient way to donate (yes, they accept major credit cards), but I intend to check snail mail donations at least once per week.
- The site will continue to be free to browse as always if you decide not to contribute.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:47 AM
Regular Starter

I sent a donation to your PO box. Don't want the box to just sit there empty.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:13 PM
All-Pro

Well I tried the paypal route, so we will know if that one works as well.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Administrator

I can confirm that both the PayPal and the PO Box methods are working. You all should start seeing the contributor notifications show up here in the forums, and that is confirmation that the donation has been received.

If anyone has any questions about their donation, please let me know via email or reply in this thread.

Thanks!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
- The t-shirts will not be ready for shipping for another 3 weeks, so please be patient.
They're here!

The t-shirts are ready and will ship tomorrow to those eligible. For those interested in having a shirt in time for open training camp practices, please consider making a donation within the next week.

Thanks!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:50 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
They're here!

The t-shirts are ready and will ship tomorrow to those eligible. For those interested in having a shirt in time for open training camp practices, please consider making a donation within the next week.

Thanks!
That shirt looks cool. Way to go design team.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:23 PM
Pro Bowler

Thumbs up

Got the T's, Keith. Sweeeeeeet!!
Old 07-15-2008, 01:16 AM
All-Pro

Got mine today, I will be wearing it to one of the training camp days if not a few.

BTW to quote popanot
Quote:
Sweeeeeeet!!
Old 07-19-2008, 08:32 AM
Regular Starter

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was in Denver all week. My shirt arrived Monday according to the warden and it looks great. Thanks!
Old 01-15-2009, 05:48 PM
All-Pro

Time to bump this thread also, we do not want any stopage of service this year like we had last year. so donate early and donate often.

I did my share.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Administrator

Thanks for donating again and bringing this up.

ItB.com has semi-annual costs (or at least I am billed for them twice a year), and the next payment is due in April. We have had almost enough contributions to fund the first year of the site - which is one reason why I haven't been actively pushing this - but the next round of dues will be here soon (and I was targeting a sort of reminder for this later this spring).

As always, use of the site is intended to be free and ad-free, but kindness helps it to continue. So please consider your activity on the site since finding it - lurking, posting, or somewhere in between - and compare it to what you might pay to subscribe to a magazine.

Contibutions can still either be electronic or snail mail (details here), and I have a supply of t-shirts available (in sizes M-XXL remaining iirc) anytime a contribution of $25 or more is made (or I'll add cumulatively in a 12-month period, let me know if this applies). Thanks for your consideration in helping provide an independent outlet for our Texans and NFL fandom!
Old 01-18-2009, 02:45 PM
Administrator

I received a contribution in the mail (dated 12/29), and while the money order had the person's name and address, it did not include a forum username or t-shirt size.

1) If this is you, please email me and let me know if you would like a shirt and your account noted.

2) For anyone considering making future contributions, please be sure to indicate some way your username and shirt size if desried.

Thanks!
Old 02-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Regular Starter

I sent you a donation to the PO Box towards the end of last week. You should have, or will be getting it shortly.

Mike
Old 02-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Administrator

Got it. You, sir, are a gentleman.

Also, TexicanMexican - I sent you a shirt, but had it returned. Please email me your address if you want another one.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:02 PM
Regular Starter

Kieth, shot you over 25 via paypal, to help with the renewal in March. Thanks for the great site.

XXL (6'3 270 if thats what fits) btw if you have one lying around.

Last edited by jppaul; 02-05-2009 at 11:07 PM.