Thread: Mock Drafts
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 01:07 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzwood View Post
I wouldn't be suprised if Kubiak goes RB early and often.

I could see Kubiak's draft go like this:
I always like trying to figure out what would Kubiak do.

1. CB Kyle Wilson - We didn't pay out crazy money to Free Agents because we could draft this guy.

2. OG Rodger Saffold - The running game went to crap when Pitts got hurt. We signed a RG, this is our LG.

3. RB Anybody. Tate, Hardesty, Gerhart, Dwyer, Dixon - ANYBODY who can replace Chris Brown on the goal line and be a short yardage back.

3. FS Anybody. I agree that Morgan Burnett matches the 'hybrid' philosophy. Maybe Major Wright or somebody that can make Busing a Special Teams guy.

4. DL Anybody. This is a deep draft and we could use some more bodies. Okam may have to make his living as a lawyer if he doesn't beat out this rookie.

5. RB Anybody. Slaton might not be healthy, so I'll take another RB to see who can run and NOT fumble. Maybe a guy who can pass protect.

6. CB Anybody. More competion may keep Molden out of the tub or allow him to stay in it.

6. QB somebody other than Orlovsky to train along with JD Booty.

7. K either Tiffin or the kid from Ohio State.