Thread: Titans
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 10:39 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
I don't know how much fun it's going to be watching Bortles and Foles on Championship Sunday.
Bortles' team has an awesome defense and Foles' team seems determined to prove that they're more than just Caston Wentz and friends.

I hate Kraft and Brady so I will be rooting hard for the Jags. Also, it will bring me joy to see McNeck have to eat more shit should the Jags win. If (big if, YUGE if) Bortles doesn't do anything profoundly stupid I think it is plain that the rest of the Jaguars team is at least the equal to the Pats everywhere you look with the exception of Gronk, and greatly superior in some key areas.

Either the Eagles with Foles or the Vikings with Case Third Ward Keenum are going to go to the Super Bowl. Hopefully to face Blake Bortles.

I don't know how anyone could not love that.

I'd like to see the Vikings, not only for the novelty of having a home town team play, but also because Case seems like nothing but a great dude, and of course more McNeck shit eating. (This of course is more tenuous because I don't remember anyone arguing that Keenum was a SB type QB when he was cordially invited to leave town. I DO remember his taking over and like tripling AJ's season touchdown catches in about ten minutes of football time.)

Anyway, as long as the Patriots don't win again this is shaping up to be a great season's end for a fan adrift of a competent team.