View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 09:46 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy P View Post
I have been in Mobile all week. In order to not go too far out on a limb, I will listen to other opinions and make adjustments. I spoke to some scouts who convinced me that Nate Peterman was the best QB here this week and that while they could understand why I liked Davis Webb's arm strength, he's just not accurate enough. So, with that being said, I'm going out on that limb and taking Davis Webb in the 2nd round, assuming he lasts that long. He reminded me of Flacco with his ability to hit the deep throws and zinging slants. On one pass to the WR from Clemson, (Scott) I believe the ball caught him. Then he showed me that he had touch on a incomplete pass that Josh Reynolds should have had for a TD. I'm not a scout, but I know that I was watching the best QB here in Mobile and his helmet had Cal written on the side of it.
So you are in Mobile on your own just as a fan, not scouting or evaluating talent for somebody ? I watched the game on TV today and Webb was better than Peterman or any other QB in todays game but he certainly does have accuracy issues.