Thread: My Guys 2016
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 01:31 PM
All-Pro

I'm probably going to rank Dak Prescott high enough to select in the 2nd round. The problem is that I really want to take Kenneth Dixon too. I'm not sure that I can have both. I don't like the idea of drafting a RB in the 1st round unless his name is Adrian Peterson. I got burned on Melvin Gordon last year. The only reason I'm willing to spend a 2nd round pick on Dixon is because he has the size and speed to be an every-down back and he can catch passes out of the backfield. If I don't get him, I'll need to draft 2 RBs to replace Arian Foster. Maybe Aaron Green and Jonathan Williams. I don't have Elliott or Henry on my list because I feel like they are overweight and overvalued. Coming from those offenses behind those Offensive Lines, they had huge holes to run through. Hard to scout the vision and shiftiness of a RB who has 4 yards before a defender is close to tackle him.

I say this every year it seems, but if I could trade down and pick up another 3rd and 4th round pick I would be very happy.