View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 12:47 PM
All-Pro

So I am optimistic as usual and expecting another win this week.

Both teams are 1-0 and feel happy about beating good teams in week 1. Hope the Texans continue their intensity and consistency week by week and all season.

Fed-ex field holds 92,000 fans, outdoors, always a sellout, and is very loud making play calling difficult for opposing teams.

Kyle Shanahan and Ray Wright are two ex-Texan coaches from last year with the Redskins this year. And Philip Buchanan and Rex Greossman appear to be ex -Texans players with Redskins now. Maybe I missed someone.

Of course most Texan coaches and system came from Mike Shanahan in Denver so offenses should be similar system, but different personnel.

Looks like Redskins have practically no one hurt or on IR yet compared to Texans.

Redskins RB's are Larry Johnson, 32, and Clinton Portis, 31, but both are strong, healthy, and have many great years. Our defense will be quicker than Redskins offense, I think.

Texans RB's, Foster and Slayton, both 24, and Derrick Ward is 30. I guess all three will get the ball some this week. Can't expect RB to do as good as last week, but hopefully pretty good against the Skins 3 big DL in their 3-4 system. We'll see if our OL is strong enough to keep these guys off Shaub and our RB's.

Then there is the Albert Haynesworth factor, is he gonna be motivated and how many reps will he get?

If our two lines, OL and DL continue doing well, I think Texans will do well. And maybe we can win the turnover battle, that would be nice.