View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 03:16 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
I don't like our 3rds at this point either, but I like rounds 1 and 2 a lot. I'd rather have Hopkins than any WR in the draft. I think he has a much higher ceiling than any of those guys. He has clearly struggled since our QB play took a nose dive, but he is still the guy from the 4th quarter and OT of Tennessee in week 2. In fact, I think WR might be the best position group on the team going forward. AJ is still near the top, Hopkins looks like he could be a true #1, and I really like Posey.

Swearinger has been our best Safety this year (I know that is like being the favorite prison guard, but still). We needed a safety at the time and he filled the need nicely. I would say he is the only sure piece of our Secondary going forward.
I hope you are right about Hopkins.
Re our secondary, Keo has shown a lot of improvement this year, but don't know if it's enough for him to viewed as a starter over the long-term here in our secondary ? Sounds like you don't think Keo has a future beyond a reserve/ST type, atleast here in Houston ?