View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 05:56 AM
Regular Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
Ditt o on the observations.

The hard part about watching the TV, was they are talking about helments, and Raji is going one on one with Mack. They missed it.

I do not care about the QBs, first off the guys they have in Mobile are not guys we will be considering, most sports fans only want to know about the QBs, so that is what they talk about. Chicks dig QBs.

We're in a minority at this site. We want to guess the teams UDFA signing in January.

Brace is a bull rusher and that is all he is. But he always seemed to be moving his man backwards. Remember his position, NT is about lower body strength, and he has that.

I have been in envy of Ziggy Hood, that man is special, and currently he is not a top pick, What if we wanted to take Raji in the 1st and Hood in the 3rd? That would give you some rotational possibilities at DTs that would challenge offenses. Raji/Okoye, Okoye/Hood, Okam/Raji. Pick your poison. Not what I am thinking will happen, but it does make me think ...

Where the LBs even there today?
My dam dvr didnt record the first practice. The path to the draft was a joke. What waste of time. Can anyone tell me how Raji and Unger looked. I would appreciate it.