View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 01:43 PM
Administrator

The initial batch of t-shirts have been ordered.

I'll get a new thread on this when I launch it, but in the coming days, I will be setting up a link on the site to accept donations to keep ItB.com alive and free. The t-shirts will be mailed to anyone making a minimum donation as a thank you for your generous support.

I've made the order using roughly the same spread of sizes as you all have voted above (from S-XXL, other sizes weren't available for a reasonable price), so thank you to those who voted. I've used the site logo and name on the shirt, front left chest only, so hopefully these aren't too unfashionable for trips to say Texans games and practices, lawn mowing, steak dinners, ballroom dancing, etc.

I'll try to include this on the donation instructions, but if you choose to donate, please don't forget to give me (1) your shirt size, if you want one, (2) you mailing address, if you want a shirt, and (3) your username here, if you want to be known as a "contributor". I'll be ready to accept donations via Paypal and snail mail.

For those unwilling or unable to donate, I will run contests here like we did on HPF to give shirts away to winners as the prize. Speaking of, I suppose the first contest should be getting started about now... that Haiku monster has been making some noise lately.