View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMH View Post
I would have to respectfully disagree with that statement. Completing 70% of his passes for 371 yards is not exactly having your head up your ass. He was off target on some throws, he should have put more mustard on the pick, and he should not have rushed the throw to Dressen, but QB play was not our issue yesterday. My biggest complaint with Schaub is he is such a slow starter. Once he gets going, he is good, but man, we can't wait until Q2to get the O going.

Based on Kubes comments in the post game interviews, I am looking for a shake-up in the play calling next week against the Bengals. I think he is finally going to listen to Roy P () and use the passing game, which I would imagine ranks near the top of the NFL, to set up the run. Get Slaton and Moats into space and get some points on the board.
"We've got to move the football," Kubiak said. "If we've got to go out there and throw it all the time, that's what we'll do."
You are quite correct WMH. I said that in the aftermath of the game when I was still too hot over the outcome. But I do stand behind that fact that he was wild high on some of those out passes. And Kubiak doesn't seem to listen to anybody when it comes to thinking he can run the ball with our undersized line.