View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 10:40 PM
All-Pro

Default Post Draft Roster - 53 Man Projections

Normally by the Monday following the draft, I am writing up a cherry pick version of the Draft. I admit this year I did not see a clear choice at 26. A few weeks ago I switched from WR Stephen Hill to OLB Shea McClellin. According to some interviews from Wade and Rick Smith, the Texans did consider trading up to try and draft McClellin, so I don't feel bad about my desire for him as our target. But he went much earlier than I thought and to a team I don't think he fits as well as he would have with a 3-4 team. OH well.

I never in my wildest dream thought we would have Mercilus fall to 26. I thought he would be gone by 20. So that is a very nice pick up. No complaint from me on that one. I had a few of the guys drafted on my radar, but most were typical for me during Kubiak's tenure, I had no clue that they would ever look at that guy type picks. But I can live with every pick.

So that leads me to this exercise.

Lets try to project the 53 man roster and the practice squad guys. If you can give us your starters by week 17 with no injuries. I can see a rookie or two being in play by week 17.

I'll give my projection later, I want to see what you guys think.