View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 10:14 AM
All-Pro

I'd heard that Caserio is regretting his decision to take the job and wondered if it was true. I mean, he had to know what sort of a shitshow he was getting into, right? And if it all stems from Cal's ceding who knows how much authority to Easterby, he knows Easterby well and should have known what sort of chaos an idiot like that can create when left unimpeded and/or he should, as GM, have the authority to correct any egregious power imbalance.

But I guess not.

At some point, when it's appropriate, I would be interested to know in what sort of position your friend serves (served). I have no interest in figuring out who he is or any of that, I've always just wondered what his role is and where his point of interaction with the team is.

I wonder if Deshaun is ever going to go public with his point of view. Despite the organization's blistering incompetence being on full display, there is a considerable amount of pro-organization, anti-Deshaun sentiment out there. That's to be expected in a place like Houston, of course, but if this drags on, and it appears that it will, I think he needs some PR.