View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 06:47 PM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPF Bob View Post
You never know who's going to get injured or who's going to come out early so it's almost pointless now, even if it gets a little conversation going during our off-off-season.

I will say this - if there's a choice when we pick between Jeffcoat and Byndom, I'd choose Byndom. He's been much more impressive to me.
The list of players I have is all the 5 star players that will be draft eligible next year. There are 35 players listed. Some will fall, and other will come out of nowhere, to be added to this list.

I am speculating from a place where everyone improves, and no one gets hurt. Both of those speculations are going to happen, players backslide and players get hurt, so yes that does change everything.

One thing I am trying to do is account now for losing a few guys to FA again. One of the biggest loses I foresee is Conner Barwin. If he has another year like last year, he will be in line for a big pay raise. And I do not see the team being ale to pay everyone that is going to be due a raise.

So I hope that clears up why I have OLB at the top of my mock. And for the record, IMO Ball has no chance right now of being available at 58. So this is just to kill some time in the off off season.