View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 09:30 AM
All-Pro

Speaking at what appears to be a campaign or fundraising event, the girl asks Crenshaw what he meant when he said the following while promoting his book on a podcast:

“The important thing here is that we have societal hero archetypes that we look up to. Jesus is a hero archetype, Superman is a hero archetype. Real characters too, you know, I put, I could name a thousand. You know, Rosa Parks, Ronald Reagan, all of these people embody certain attributes that the American people think ‘this is good’.”
https://texassignal.com/dan-crenshaw...t-jesus-quote/
It would be a constructive experience if the Congressman could spend some time with Cal and the preacher to explain to them about Jesus as he did with the little girl and also inform them that Santa Clause is a mythical character because the Texans' ownership has got some growin up to do when it comes to making grown-up decisions for our NFL franchise.
Former Navy Seal Congressman Crenshaw is a real American hero who's to my knowledge never coached in the NFL or college either so his discusssion with Cal and Preacher could also serve as an interview for the open HC position.