View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 01:35 PM
Hall of Fame

Training Camp Day 4: Notes and Quotes, Deepi Sidhu:

Quote:
Johnson Bademosi has also transitioned well to his new team. Last year, he was traded to the New England Patriots shortly after they wrapped up practices at The Greenbrier with the Texans. The Texans signed Bademosi to help improve special teams and bolster the secondary.

“Good guy, has really good size, good speed,” O’Brien said. “I like the way he communicates. Smart player, practices hard, brings a good attitude to the field every day. Definitely a guy that has fit in really well here.”

Bademosi also loves acai bowls (who doesn’t?) and even has one named after him in California. He described the recipe for the famous Bademosi Bowl.

“Acai, blueberry, peanut butter, I think it has chia seeds in the mix,” Bademosi said. “And then on top, you have granola, strawberries, blueberries, banana, put some cinnamon on top and then drizzle some honey. It’s perfect.”

After practice, J.J. Watt and Bruce Ellington found a soccer ball and played a few rounds of soccer golf, followed by kicking field goals with the soccer ball.

The Texans do not practice again until Tuesday. Many have plans to relax, rehab while others may explore West Virginia. If they do, O’Brien won’t be joining them.

“I know I won’t be river rafting or on an ATV,” O’Brien said. “I’ll be watching some film.”