View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear View Post
Keith (since it seems we are the only ones who care)-
Hmmm... you know, soccer is a wonderful way to make it through the NFL offseason, esp. if baseball doesn't carry your interest long enough. Haven't heard from chuck around here in awhile. I think he followed the Dynamo a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear View Post
Has Onstad made you nervous lately?
Not really. Yeah, he makes the random mistake sometimes, but it happens. I agree with you that he did look like he had a lack of confidence early in the year, what with Boswell catching on and Ianni sucking. I think he missed Cochrane in the first couple months, but Boswell has really turned it up. Just need to keep Eddie on the pitch now.

Generally speaking, I tend to think the GK in MLS is overrated - it's all about the backline. Caig really sucks though, and it made me long for Wells to be back, but Wells even has been a bit shaky in what I've seen of him this year.

I dunno, just makes me think Pat is still doing a great job all things considered. You just have to wonder how much he has left. I don't really see much of a dropoff from last year in him though, but he can't last forever, can he??

I wish the Pachuca game wasn't starting so late (9pm). I'd love to see it in person, but that's a bit late on a Tuesday for me.