View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 08:17 AM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
You are counting Demeco's numbers for the Eagles in a best Texans LB discussion. That may have been a simple mistake, or you may actually believe what he did for Philly qualifies him as the best Texan. If so I immediately nominate Tony Boselli for best Texans OL.

You are also using assisted tackle numbers to get to 939. That's fine, but it will actually help Cushing even out the tackles numbers since he had far more assisted tackles.

I think you should keep to opinions because stats are not your thing.
OK I don't care because I thought we were comparing complete career vs complete coreer, no matter then forget about the part of DeMecos career in Philly because just in 6 seasons in Houston DeMeco vs Cushings 9 season career had 13 % more tackles (480 vs 424). In other words Cushing had a career in Houston that was 50% longer than DeMeco's Texans career while the 'Bama backer compiled greater tackle totals. Hell if DeMeco would have been 9 years in Houston he would maybe have doubled up Cushing.
That was a silly nomination of Boselli, you should have gone with Ed Reed, even sillier because look at all of the interception stats you could have used.