View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 09:36 AM
All-Pro

Rick Smith was on 610 radio TC coverage this morning talking about WR with Mark Vandermeer and all.

what I think I heard said in general:

Rick thinks the injury to Andre is nothing much at all, nothing to worry about.

They are comfortable with the 11 WR guys in camp now and will be tough to cut down to 5 or 6 on final 53 man roster.

The WR's who are most consistent and help them win the most will be the ones they keep on 53 man squad. ( I guess this is the out for bringing in someone else if makes sense).

You like to have mix of experience and new people for depth, not always the perfect mix, nothing decided yet, still very early.

They covered all the other typicl WR topics, almost every WR in TC mentioned, Who looking good, so forth.

Separately Devier Posey had several exceptional catches yesterday we are told, against JJ, so some good WR info in the news.

Jonathan Joseph apparently spent time with young WR's after practice showing them tips on how to recognize defense and get open.

I hope to go see practice Friday and watch these guys for myself if I can get a reasonable place to watch from, seems lots fans at practice this year.