View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Administrator

Sooo... I didn't get the shirts made this weekend. I'll get them done soon though. I'm debating whether or not to use the bull logo you see in the banner on the shirts. I don't really want to catch ire from the league or the team, and while the new ItB bull is totally sweet (thanks to popanot's help!), there is a certain resemblance to the team's logo that I find okay to use in the banner yet trepidatious when it comes to screen printing.

As for the how much question - I don't think I'll sell the t-shirts outright. As you can guess, I am very hesitant to piss off the team and the league, and honestly the hassle (legal concerns as well as simple inventory/shipping labor) and little money made from the sale of t-shirts is totally not worth it to me. I work a day job, and (thankfully) ItB.com can't afford my going rate.

That said, I am thinking about setting up a "tipjar" for donations via Paypal to offset site costs, in which case I am considering a t-shirt mailing as a thank you/reward premium.

Any lawyers in here want to comment on that approach...? ItB.com appreciates free legal advice.