View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 06:41 AM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPF Bob View Post
Well, I wouldn't expect a bunch of New York assholes to understand anyway. They wouldn't save a history-filled landmark like Yankee Stadium so **************** them.

Two major flaws in this excerpt. Baseball and football are largely still being played indoors in Houston so that's shitty logic. We have something called Texas heat down here. Without a roof, people wouldn't show up. Second, the "replacement" is going to be a parking lot, not some new building.

By the way, New Yorkers, I hope you get 20 feet of snow for your Super Bowl. I'd love every minute of that. Or maybe another "superstorm" for you to whine like little babies about.
Hey Bob, quit behaving like a small-town, parochial Texas hick who never read anything beyond the Austin Statesman. The Wall Street Journal's geographic headquarters is incidental to it's ranking as arguably the most prominent media voice of conservatism on the face of the globe, and that includes a philosophy of fiscal responsibility and discipline which I doubt most of Austin's asshole lefties relate to but is the primary reason why we Houston taxpayers sacked the ill-advised Dome Bond Issue. Now tear down the freaking ugly-azz Dome already !